Balenciaga Classic Golden Pearly Hip Crossbody Bag features golden hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and a convenient crossbody strap.
- Rose or bronze pearly goatskin with golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Buckled shoulder strap with 21" drop.
- Dipped zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 6"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs approx. 1lb.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.