Classic Hip Crossbody Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #48869807
Balenciaga Classic Hip Bag features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and a convenient crossbody strap.
- Black soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Buckled shoulder strap with 24" drop.
- Dipped zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 6"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs approx. 8oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.