Balenciaga Classic Silver Pearly First Tote features bright hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Rose or bronze pearly goatskin with palladium-plated hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with whipstitched trim; removable shoulder strap.
- Dipped zip top fits snugly under the arm.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed palladium plaque.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 7 1/2"H x 13"W x 2 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.