Balenciaga Classic Velo Bag features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap.
- Lagon soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tubular top handles with 4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 21" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11"H x 13 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1lb 10oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Nicolas Ghesquiere.