Classic Work Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #22708082
Balenciaga Classic Work top-handle bag features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and hand mirror.
- Black soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed palladium plaque.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 10 1/2"H x 18"W x 8"D; weighs 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.