From the Spring 2014 Collection: "A stylish new sling from a favorite designer."
Amy B., Buyer, Designer Handbags
Balenciaga Classic Zip Traveler Backpack features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and multiple ways to carry.
- Rose soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handle; backpack-style shoulder straps, 12" drop.
- Exterior flap features zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed plaque.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11 1/2"H x 9"W x 9"D.
- Bag weight: 1 lb 12 oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.