Giant 12 Golden City Bag, Denim
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13985480
The City Bag: Designed exclusively for the runway, the iconic bag, also known as the Motorcycle Bag, offers signature "Classic" or "Giant" studs and a unique leather-framed mirror. Designed to retain its natural qualities, the bag only gets better and more beautiful with age.
- Denim soft glossy lambskin with golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Whipstitched tote handles with 3 1/2" drop; removable shoulder strap with 8" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Recessed extended zip top closure with double pulls.
- Black canvas-lined interior with zip pocket, two open pockets, and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 9 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 5"D; weighs approx. 1 lb 11 oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.