Giant 12 Golden City Bag, Rose Azalee
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #10908566
Balenciaga Giant 12 City Bag features distinctive golden hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Rose azalee soft lambskin with yellow golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable shoulder strap with 9" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 9 1/2"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.