Giant 12 Golden Town Bag, Jaune Poussin
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12276826
Balenciaga Giant 12 Golden Town bag features bright yellow golden hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap.
- Jaune poussin (chick yellow) soft lambskin with yellow golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 22" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 9 1/2"H x 13"W x 3"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.