Giant 12 Golden Velo Bag, Dark Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9728457
Balenciaga Giant 12 Golden Velo Bag features enduring lambskin construction, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap.
- Dark gray soft lambskin with yellow golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 20" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11"H x 13 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.