Giant 12 Golden Work Bag, Rose Azalee
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10908582
Balenciaga Giant 12 Golden Work bag features bright nickel hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and hand mirror.
- Rose Azalee soft lambskin with golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11 3/4"H x 17 1/2"W x 7"D; bag weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.