BalenciagaGiant 12 Nickel City Bag, Cassis/Bordeaux
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #1939680
The City Bag: Designed exclusively for the runway, the iconic bag, also known as the Motorcycle Bag, offers signature "Classic" or "Giant" studs and a unique leather-framed mirror. Designed to retain its natural qualities, the bag only gets better and more beautiful with age.
- Cassis/bordeaux soft lambskin with nickel hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable shoulder strap with 9" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 9 1/2"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.