Giant 12 Nickel Velo Bag, Cappuccino
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #00380245
Balenciaga Giant 12 Nickel Velo Bag bag features enduring lambskin construction, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap.
- Cappuccino soft lambskin with nickel hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles; removable crossbody strap.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11"H x 13 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.