Giant 12 Rose Golden Velo Bag, Cumin
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #96279515
Balenciaga Giant 12 Rose Golden Velo Bag features enduring lambskin construction, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap.
- Cumin soft lambskin with rose golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 20" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11"H x 13 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1lb 5oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.