Giant Gold Zip Traveler Extra-Small Backpack, Ivory
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14949178
Balenciaga Giant Zip Traveler Backpack features polished golden hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and multiple ways to carry.
- Balenciaga Traveler backpack in ivory soft lambskin with golden hardware, including stud detail.
- Convertible back straps may be worn as shoulder strap.
- Top handle, 3" drop.
- Front flap with exterior zip pocket.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- Black cotton-lined interior.
- 9 1/4"H x 13"W x 12 1/4"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.