Giant Nickel Zip Traveler Backpack, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14949062
Balenciaga Giant Zip Traveler Backpack features polished nickel hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and multiple ways to carry.
- Black soft lambskin with nickel hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handle; backpack-style shoulder straps, 12" drop.
- Exterior flap features zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed plaque.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 11 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 9 1/2"D.
- Bag weight: 2lbs 5oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.