Inspired by Balenciaga jewelry, the bottle expresses a modern and elegant interpretation of the classic prism-shaped Balenciaga Paris bottle. The green gradation of the glass is complemented by the pyrite collar and hematite cap, truly reflecting the high quality and savoir-faire of the brand
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Nicolas Ghesquiere.