Le Dix Cabas Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9625046
Balenciaga Le Dix Cabas Tote Bag features supple leather and a structured silhouette. The leather's characteristic is obtained though a long and careful tanning process.
- Chrome-tanned, aniline-dyed calfskin with casein and wax-based finish to maintain the natural transparency of the hide.
- Tote handle, 6 3/4" drop.
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap, 20 3/4" drop
- Two long metallic feet.
- Black napa lining; double zip pockets inside.
- 21 2/3"H x 16"W x 4 3/4"D.
- Bag weight: 3 lbs.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.