Le Dix Cartable Flap Satchel Bag, Aubergine
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13986207
Balenciaga Le Dix Cartable Flap Satchel features supple leather and a structured silhouette. The leather's characteristic is obtained though a long and careful tanning process.
- Chrome-tanned, aniline-dyed calfskin with casein and wax-based finish to maintain the natural transparency of the hide.
- Top handle with hinge rings.
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap.
- Folded flap top with two-tone flip lock.
- Hanging covered hand mirror.
- Napa leather lining.
- Protective feet.
- 10.6"H x 13.4"W x 5.7"D.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.