Giant 12 Golden Mini City Bag, Beige Nougat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #4305159
Balenciaga Mini Giant 12 Golden City Bag features distinctive golden hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Beige soft lambskin with yellow golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 3" drop; removable crossbody strap with 21" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 7 1/2"H x 9"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs 1.3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.