Padlock Work S Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #26715601
Balenciaga Padlock Work S Bag features distinctive golden hardware, enduring calfskin, and a decorative padlock closure.
- Black calfskin with golden hardware.
- Tote handles; padded shoulder strap with 21" drop.
- Open top.
- Hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- Front flap pocket with decorative padlock slide closure.
- Inside, natural linen lining and zip pocket.
- 9 3/4"H x 14 1/2"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.