Papier A4 Side Zip Leather Tote Bag, Noir
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9624945
This streamlined Balenciaga Papier A4 Leather Tote conveys ease and refinement with supple calfskin and aged brass hardware.
- Noir soft calfskin with aged palladium hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Thin, buckled shoulder straps; 6 1/2" drop.
- Open top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Interior with two open pockets and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- Approximately 12 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x 6"D.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.