Metallic Edge Classic Envelope Clutch Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13985944
Balenciaga envelope clutch features distinctive hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Black grained goatskin with nickel hardware, including edged stud and buckle detail.
- Fold-over top with exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 7 1/2"H x 12"W x 1"D; bag weighs approx. 1lb.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.