Fabric-covered headboards and footboards can give your bedroom a soft, welcoming look that is also extremely luxurious. Here, we took things a step further and even covered the rails, making this bed a nice choice for a more clean-lined approach to linens, especially if you decide to forego the dust skirt. The neutral fabric and sharp lines defined by nailhead trim are designed to both complement and frame the linens of your choice.
- Hardwood frame; polyester fabric.
- Twin bed, 46.125"W x 83.125"L x 47.75"T; boxed weight, approximately 127 lbs.
- Full bed, 78.5"W x 92.125"L x 54"T; boxed weight, approximately 225 lbs.
- Queen bed, 66.5"W x 88.125"L x 54"T; boxed weight, approximately 235 lbs.
- King bed, 82.5"W x 88.125"L x 54"T; boxed weight, approximately 270 lbs.
- California king bed, 92"W x 78.5"L x 54"T; boxed weight, approximately 260 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.