Reduced shipping fees on hundreds of items, including select furniture!
Antiqued touches add an established presence to an elegant bedroom furniture ensemble. Handcrafted of wood with plantation-grown mahogany veneers in a hand-applied French waxed finish with distressed and hand-planed features. Canopy beds can convert to poster beds and include extra finials for use without canopy. Imported.
- Queen bed, 89"L x 68.75"W x 90"T.
- King bed, 89"L x 84.75"W x 90"T.
- Dresser has 10 drawers. Left-center drawer has a divider tray and ring pad; right-center drawer has a wrapped pad for storing valuables. 72"W x 21"D x 37.25"T.
- Chest has eight drawers. Drop-front, top-center drawer has a wrapped pad and cut-out in back ideal for electronic components. Top-left drawer has a wrapped pad for delicate or precious items; top-right drawer has a jewelry tray. 52"W x 22"D x 45.75"T.
- Bachelor's chest (shown) has four drawers. Top drawer has four-drawer facade. 38"W x 20"D x 35"T.
- Bench has leather seating with double-needle stitching and nailhead trim. 56"W x 29"D x 22"T.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.