Often, impurities get trapped on the skin and result in plugged pores. Like a bionic spa facialist, this tool generates sonic vibrations, which work with Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner to create micro-jets (fine, steady streams of moisture) that extract impurities and deeply clean clogged skin. The sonic waves help to loosen up debris, creating a cleaner, smoother, more receptive surface, setting the stage for revitalizing antioxidants, hydrators, and the rest of your skin care regime to work effectively.
In an independent clinical study, after a single use:
- 100% of testers felt the tool cleansed their pores.
- 88% of testers felt the tool left skin deeply cleansed and refreshed.
- 82% of testers felt that their pores appeared less prominent.
- Testers displayed a 12% increase in depth of pores, indicating significantly clearer pores.
- Testers displayed a 4% increase in diameter of pores, indicating significantly clearer pores.
Founded in 1996 in New York's SoHo, Bliss began as a spa that won a devoted fan base for its clever menu of effective services and a decidedly unstuffy atmosphere. To allow customers to recreate its spa experience at home, Bliss offers a line of the same products used in its spas, locations of which are around the world.