Bogner Fire + Ice
Sale 600 Down Power Puffer Coat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #09241361
The Bogner Sale puffer coat, with its streetwise appeal, offers you freedom of movement with the perfect fluff for the slopes.
- Quilted tech fabric contours body for elegant design.
- 600 down fill.
- Removable hood; front zip.
- Long sleeves with snap-tab cuffs; zipper detail on sleeve with Fire + Ice logo patch.
- Three exterior pockets; one inner storage pocket.
- Approx. 24 1/2"L from shoulder to hem (back); hip length.
- Polyamide; machine wash.
- Fill: 80/20 goose down/feather.
- Polyester lining.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
"Passion for sport and fashion." Bogner has stuck to this ideal for more than 75 years. What started in such a modest (yet committed) way as a small production site in a backyard in the center of Munich in 1932 has developed over the decades into an international label. The seven-decades strong brand lives for the challenge of outfitting loyal fans in the fiercest, most high-functioning sportswear fashion possible. Ambitious? Not when you consider that both the company's founder and current chairman were Olympic ski champions. Bogner Fire + Ice combines function, fashion, color, and fun. The collection stands as much for ski wear and functional performance as for fanciful fashion highlights, and owes its unique spirit to an enthusiasm for winter sports and sheer joie de vivre.