A-Shape Woven Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #7812566
A slouchy shape allows you to fold in the sides of this roomy Bottega Veneta tote bag, when not in use, to create a more polished appearance.
- Bottega Veneta signature hand-woven intrecciato leather.
- Burnished gunmetal hardware.
- Adjustable buckled shoulder straps; 7" drop.
- Thin clip strap gathers top for easy, on-the-go access.
- Inside, suede lining; zip and cell phone pockets.
- 9"H x 14"W x 7"D; bag weighs 1lb. 15oz.
- Made in Italy of French material.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.