FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #87804534
Mixing monochromatic textures is the easiest way to add high-fashion flair to your look. Toss this Bottega Veneta hobowith supple cervo leather and the collection's iconic woven accentsover your shoulder and relish the envious glances.
- Enduring cervo deer leather with Bottega Veneta signature intrecciato woven leather piping.
- Burnished hardware.
- Shoulder strap falls to dipped top; fits snugly under arm, 9 1/2" drop.
- Open top provides easy access to roomy hobo body and all your essentials.
- Suede lining.
- Inside zip pocket, cell pocket, and snap pocket.
- 9 1/2"H x 14"W x 7"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lbs. 6oz.
- Made in Italy of domestic materials.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.