FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #87804534
The Veneta Hobo: Meticulously crafted, one artisan weaves the bag from start to finish to carry the same tension and pressure throughout. The bag's contours and seamless intrecciato weave allow the bag to mold itself to its wearer over time.
- Enduring cervo deer leather with Bottega Veneta signature intrecciato woven leather piping.
- Burnished hardware.
- Shoulder strap falls to dipped top; fits snugly under arm, 9 1/2" drop.
- Open top provides easy access to roomy hobo body and all your essentials.
- Suede lining.
- Inside zip pocket, cell pocket, and snap pocket.
- 9"H x 14"W x 7"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lbs. 6oz.
- Made in Italy of domestic materials.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.