Cervo Maxi Shoulder Bag, Dark Brown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #02806614
With supple, lightweight leather and signature woven detailing, this covetable Bottega Veneta bag boasts enough room to carry the things you never leave home withoutand much more.
- Pebbled and woven deerskin with burnished gunmetal hardware.
- Tubular, woven shoulder strap; 8 1/2" drop.
- Fold-over flap protects drawstring top.
- Side snap-button gussets.
- Inside, suede lining; one zip and one open pocket.
- 14"H x 16"W x 6"D; weighs approx. 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in Italy of domestic material.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.