Veneta Hobo Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #91603373
A covetable Bottega Veneta hobo in signature woven leather upgrades any outfit, be it casual or evening event-ready. The instantly identifiable (but always discreet) Bottega Veneta intrecciato woven leather will garner countless admiring glances.
- Choose dark brown or maroon intrecciato napa leather.
- Shoulder strap with 5" drop.
- Dipped zip top fits snugly under arm.
- Suede lining; inside zip and cell pockets.
- Includes hand mirror.
- 13"H x 19"W x 2"D; weighs 1 lb 15 oz.
- Made in Italy of Spanish materials.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.