Marco Polo Tote
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #95937721
A fresh take on the house's signature intrecciato leather, this Bottega Veneta tote is the modern way to carry a classic.
- Latticework-print textured leather creates illusion of Bottega Veneta signature weaving.
- Brushed gunmetal hardware.
- Tubular shoulder straps with signature woven detail; 6" drop.
- Open top for easy, on-the-go access; snap-gusset sides.
- Inside, twill lining; one zip pocket.
- 11"H x 15"W x 7"; bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.