Medium Convertible Woven Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #30215664
Carry this Bottega Veneta tote bag in hand or over the shoulder with convenient, convertible handles.
- Bottega Veneta intrecciato woven lambskin tote.
- Woven tote handles and detachable shoulder strap, 3" handle drop.
- Aged brass hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Zip top seals spacious silhouette.
- Side turn-locks shape slouchy style.
- 13"H x 15 3/4"W x 1"D,
- Made in Italy of French material.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.