Veneta Bucket Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
A bucket bag to take you through the weekendthis carefree Bottega Veneta bag is crafted of the collection's signature woven leather for the kind of casual style that's ideal for a Friday picnic in the park, Saturday morning errands, and Sunday brunches.
- Choose turquoise or nero (black) woven leather.
- Tubular shoulder strap with rings; 6" drop.
- Dipped, magnetic-snap top fits snugly under your arm.
- Slightly structured roomy bucket body.
- Inside zip pocket.
- 13"H x 12 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy of Spanish materials.
About Bottega Veneta:
It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.