Lightweight luggage collection in eye-catching scarlet-red trimmed in classic black full-grain Tuscan leather makes keeping up with your luggage just a bit easier. It's durable, stain and water resistant, and easy to clean. Plus it looks like suede but wear like iron.
- Handcrafted of sueded, canvas-backed PVC.
- Lined with stain- and water-resistant satin nylon.
- Spinners and rolling duffel have telescopic handles; cargo duffel has handle slide feature and a removable shoulder strap.
- TSA-approved locks.
- Removable luggage tags.
- 20" wide-body spinner, 15.3"W x 9"D x 20"T; weighs approximately 4.7 lbs.
- 25" ultralight spinner, 18"W x 11"D x 25"T; weighs approximately 7 lbs.
- 30" ultralight spinner, 19"W x 13"D x 30"T; weighs approximately 8 lbs.
- Cargo duffel, 18"W x 9"D x 12"T; weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
- 28" rolling duffel, 15"Sq. x 28"L; weighs approximately 7.5 lbs.
Bric's began when Mario Briccola founded the company in 1952 in the Como region of Italy, where it has become internationally renowned for luggage crafted by hand using the finest Tuscan leather and state-of-the-art nylon. Although the company has far outgrown Mario's original workshop, the personal touch continues today with a second generation of the Briccola family ensuring its heritage of quality, style, and attention to detail.