For luggage that looks good and travels even better, this collection can't be beat. It looks like suede but wears like iron. And the variety of sizes means you can find the perfect bag for any trip.
- Handcrafted of sueded, cotton-canvas-backed PVC trimmed in full-grain leather.
- Lined with stain- and water-resistant satin nylon.
- Spinner trolleys have pull-up handles; cargo duffel has removable shoulder strap.
- TSA-approved locks; removable luggage tags.
- 20" spinner, 15.25"W x 9"D.
- 30" spinner, 19"W x 13"D.
- Cargo duffel, 18"L x 12"D x 9"T.
Bric's began when Mario Briccola founded the company in 1952 in the Como region of Italy, where it has become internationally renowned for luggage crafted by hand using the finest Tuscan leather and state-of-the-art nylon. Although the company has far outgrown Mario's original workshop, the personal touch continues today with a second generation of the Briccola family ensuring its heritage of quality, style, and attention to detail.