Elegant, sophisticated, and lightweight travel bags.
- Made of durable, easy-to-clean, abrasion-resistant, denier nylon over a polyfoam frame have poly-coated nylon linings and PVC trim.
- Ultra-lightweight four-wheel spinner trolleys and rolling duffels have retractable handles and pockets for easy organization.
- Cargo duffel has removable padded shoulder strap.
- Duffels have been treated to be waterproof and have leather trim.
- 20"T "wide body" spinner, 16"W x 8"D; weighs 7.5 pounds.
- 25"T spinner trolley, 18"W x 11"D; weighs 9.0 pounds.
- 30"T spinner trolley, 19"W x 13"D; weighs 10.1 pounds.
- Small rolling duffel, 21"W x 13"D x 10"T.
- Cargo duffel, 22"W x 10"D x 15"T.
- Rolling duffel, 28"W x 14"D x 14"T.
Bric's began when Mario Briccola founded the company in 1952 in the Como region of Italy, where it has become internationally renowned for luggage crafted by hand using the finest Tuscan leather and state-of-the-art nylon. Although the company has far outgrown Mario's original workshop, the personal touch continues today with a second generation of the Briccola family ensuring its heritage of quality, style, and attention to detail.