Brunello CucinelliSleeveless Tapered-Leg Striped Jumpsuit, Vanilla/Volcano
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #1626455
- Brunello Cucinelli stretch-woven jumpsuit with removable underpinning.
- Approx. measurements: 25.5" inseam; 50.5" outseam; 12" leg opening.
- Surplice neckline at front and back.
- Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage.
- Slim-fit bodice; tapered legs.
- Band across dropped waist.
- Cropped above the ankle.
- Self and lining, silk/spandex.
- Made in Italy.
Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Brunello Cucinelli:
The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.