Colorblock Bowler Bag, Multicolor
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10780241
From the Spring 2014 Collection: "The epitome of colorblock chic."
Amy B., Buyer, Designer Handbags
Colorblocked leather takes neutrals up a notch in the form of a meticulously constructed Brunello Cucinelli bowler handbag.
- Tricolor matte calfskin leather with silver hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 3" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 17" drop.
- Top zip seals rounded shape.
- Logo embossed front slip pocket.
- Inside, satin lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 9"H x 14"W x 6"D; weighs 1lb. 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Brunello Cucinelli:
The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.