Exclusive to Neiman Marcus and Bugaboo. Andy Warhol and Bugaboo are both authentic icons who are innovative in their respective fieldsdesign and artsynonymous with originality, creativity, style and fun. Warhol inspired stroller accessories by Bugaboo celebrate the artist's ability to create works that transcend any age or time period. This tailored fabric set makes it easy to refresh for a different season, a newborn, or just for a change.
- Andy Warhol-designed cars print.
- Includes sun canopy and carrycot apron.
- White canvas lining.
- UPF 50+ protection to let your child get the most out of the long Summer days.
- Machine washable and colorfast.
- Denier canvas fabric.
- Andy Warhol Cars only available though Neiman Marcus and Bugaboo.
ANDY WARHOL and associated marks are trademarks of The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.