Making its Bugaboo debut, the all-terrain Buffalo is ready to take on the world with the capability to traverse any coursebe it the urban jungle or cross-country trails. The all-performance Buffalo is designed to be versatile and durablewith large, foam filled tires, high-positioned seat, and two-wheel position for sand and snowalways ensures a smooth ride. The Bugaboo Buffalo includes stroller chassis/frame with wheels, seat and bassinet frame, and base bassinet fabric and base seat fabric. Please note: To complete your Bugaboo Buffalo stroller, you will need the tailored fabric set (sold separately); the seat inlay, sun canopy, and bassinet apron are not included.
- Lightweight aluminum and plastic frame.
- From infant-to-toddler; up to 50 lbs.
- Five-point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- All-terrain suitability - ready to go on any terrain with 4 large wheels.
- 10" swivel wheels and 12" rear wheels with foam filled tires.
- Reversible seat/bassinet - choose to be in eye-contact or let your child see the world.
- Three-position recline - sit up, lie down, or somewhere in between.
- Height-adjustable handlebar with diaper bag hooks.
- One-piece, self-folding chassis for easy storage.
- Removable, rotating carry handle - easy access to your child for those scoop-up moments.
- Large accessible under-seat bag.
- Rain cover included.
- 600-Denier fabric.
- Folded, 35"L x 21"W x 13"H; unfolded 24"W.
- Weighs approx. 26 lb. 2 oz.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.