Free Shipping + Free Returns
Meet the Bugaboo Cameleon3. The iconic stroller. Even better. The 3rd generation of the iconic all-in-one Bugaboo Cameleon stroller is more versatile, stylish, and functional than ever before. Light and compact, it's also easy to lift and store. Suitable for a newborn or a toddler. Includes chassis, bassinet, and seat. Please note: To complete your Bugaboo Cameleon3 stroller, you will need the tailored fabric set (shown in green, sold separately); the seat inlay, sun canopy, and bassinet apron are not included.
- Refreshed design: The design of the complete stroller is even more clean and sturdy, with streamlined rim design which is more in line with the Bugaboo family and black matte finish central joint parts.
- Easy unfolding: Unfolding has never been this easy. Just lift the handlebar with one hand and your chassis is ready to go.
- Rotating carry handle: Easy access to your child for those scoop-up moments.
- More durable chassis: The new construction of the connecting joints and 90% new parts make the total stroller more solid.
- The flat-fold carrycot makes it even faster to store the stroller or take it with you wherever you go.
- The underseat bag has been maximized, so there's some extra storage for you, too.
- Quick-release wheels, more intuitive brake system, and padded adjustable harness.
- The versatile Bugaboo Cameleon3 adapts to your journey simply and easily.
- Aluminum chassis with plastic and dark gray polyester fabric.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.