This item has been tested and approved by our guest blogger, Jane Black of Elizabeth Street, and her children.
"I was so happy to learn Bugaboo makes a stroller that is functional and stylish and can accommodate twins. This goes all around the city with me. The best part? It converts for when they grow to toddlers!"
The Bugaboo Donkey stroller base converts from a mono to a duo/twin stroller, keeping up with your stride and your growing family.
- For use on city and rough terrain.
- One and two-piece fold.
- For one or two children.
- Three seat reclining positions.
- Height-adjustable handlebar.
- 10" swivel wheels and 12" rear wheels with air-filled tires.
- Underseat basket and side luggage basket.
- 600 denier fabric.
- Imported of Italian material.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.