Inspired by a dual heritage of rugged military design and impeccably tailored luxury apparel, this Burberry watch features sleek, utilitarian hardware, and alligator strap, and precision automatic movement.
- From the Britain Collection.
- Alligator strap details; ardillon buckle
- 47mm matte stainless steel case with four screws.
- Exhibition back shows automatic movement.
- Sapphire crystal; chronograph dial.
- Power reserve.
- Hours, minutes, seconds; date window.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.