Two-layer nylon jacket by Burberry Brit may be worn with or without vest in contrast quilted nylon.
- Hooded back; stand collar; snap-button placket conceals two-way zip front.
- Snap-button front; back flap.
- Long sleeves with snap-button cuffs.
- Elastic cinched natural waist.
- Eased sweep with snap-button flap pockets.
- Separate, fitted puffer vest features stand collar and grain calfskin piping trims zip closure at front and pockets.
- Cotton/polyamide; goose down/feather fill.
- Polyester/cupro contrast.
- Dry clean.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm.