Belted Puffer Coat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #05648173
Burberry originated as a coat company, and this Burberry Brit puffer coat is indicative of the history of fine outerwear craftsmanship.
- Quilted polyester shell with goose down/feather fill.
- Convertible collar with detachable hood; zip front.
- Long sleeves.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Vertical, zip slash pockets with snap flaps.
- Self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Lined with polyester; machine wash; do not dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.