FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
While the Burberry Brit collection draws its inspiration from classic Burberry designs, it never stops moving forward. Starting from an iconic trench foundation, this coat features crisp black taffeta and a slightly cropped style, giving it a contemporary look and feel.
- Black taffeta.
- Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front.
- Epaulets; left gunflap; long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Self belt can be tied, belted, or removed.
- Front button-through welt pockets.
- Back button-down rain flap; back vent.
In 1865, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.