FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #4884957
A shortened hem and cotton construction make this Burberry Brit trenchcoat a contemporary, casual alternative to the collection's more serious-minded outerwear.
- Napoleonic collar with check underside; double-breasted button front.
- Epaulets; right gunflap; long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Self belt can be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Front button-welt pockets.
- Button-down rain flap; center vent.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.