Trenchcoat with Removable Warmer
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #20581603
Burberry Brit offers lots of innovative interpretations of iconic looks, but sometimes it's best to stick with the classics. This trenchcoat offers a traditional, slightly minimalist design in a slim silhouette.
- Tech fabric with puffer lining.
- Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front; removable hood.
- Epaulets; long sleeves with adjustable cuffs.
- Buckled self belt can be removed.
- Front button-through welt pockets.
- Back button-down rain flap; back vent.
- Cotton; cotton warmer lining; polyester fill.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.